PeerSpot, is the Authority on Enterprise technology. As the world’s fastest-growing review platform designed exclusively for enterprise technology, with over 500,000 registered members, PeerSpot enables 97 of the Fortune 100 companies in making technology buying decisions. Technology vendors understand the importance of peer reviews and encourage their customers to be part of our community. PeerSpot helps vendors capture and leverage the authentic product feedback in the most comprehensive way to help buyers when conducting research or making purchase decisions, as well as helping vendors use their voice of customer insights in other educational ways throughout their business.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Open Source Web Developer to join our team.
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility to develop expertise in an incredibly broad spectrum of technologies and at every level of the Web Application.
- Positive work/life balance. Life can be chaotic and you need the flexibility to achieve great results.
- Work in a small, tight-knit group of highly engaged, intelligent, and fun people. Help us keep our code smelling bright, fresh, and super easy to use.
- Possibility to keep up to date on new technologies with an eye to bringing them on board. We don’t just use something because it’s popular; we use it because it solves a problem.
- Stable and growing project. We’re profitable and have been since year 3 of our start.
What You'll Do
- Expect about 60% front end and 40% backend work.
- Working closely with the Product team to review application requirements, advise on interface prototypes, and write technical specifications for both frontend and backend feature implementation.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture with responsive user interface components
- Troubleshooting interfaces and debugging application code.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- 3+ years experience in Ruby on Rails. Familiarity with Turbo-Must.
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap or Material UI-Must.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with software like Zeplin or Figma.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Fast learner, highly organized, and detail-oriented person. Team player with strong communication skills. A high level of spoken and written English is a must.
PeerSpot is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations to assist a person with a disability in the application process.